Sportful Dolomiti Race gran fondo – 19 june 2019 – Feltre
The great success of the GF Sportful Dolomiti Race in the 2018, that had more than 4100 participants, projects it as one of the most important gran fondo of Europe, as well as one of the hardest with almost 5000 meters of climb to efford.
In 2019 the Gran Fondo Sportful Dolomiti race will be held on 19 June under the careful organization of the Pedale Feltrino. The week before, on June 7th and 8th for the fans of the challenges, the Pedale Feltrino will organize the Castelli 24h, a team competition lasting 24 hours.
The Sportful Dolomiti Race is an unmissable event to discover the amazing provinces of Belluno and Trento.
Con questo video emozionante vi salutiamo e vi diamo appuntamento al 16 giugno 2019…vi aspettiamo per festeggiare con noi i 25 anni di granfondo a Feltre, per noi le nozze d'argento di un evento straordinario! Stay tuned…le sorprese non mancheranno!! We leave you with this great video and remind you to put June 16, 2019, on your calendars. We hope you'll join us as we celebrate the 25th year of the granfondo in Feltre, a silver anniversary for an extradordinary event! Stay tuned…be ready for lots of surprises!#sportfuldolomitirace #onlyrealcyclisLa Gazzetta dello Sport Corriere delle Alpi Il Gazzettino Sportful Enervit Sport Ricola Oakley Fabbrica di Pedavena – Pagina Ufficiale Sidi Sport Selle Italia Pinarello Famila Italia Campagnolo Srl
Pubblicato da Sportful Dolomiti Race su Venerdì 22 giugno 2018
Furthermore the 2 routes of the GF Sportful Dolomiti Race are long 210,3 kms and 140 kms with starting in Feltre, passage at Croce d’Aune Pass in front of the monument dedicated to Tullio Campagnolo and arrival in Piazza Maggiore. The news 2019 are some kilometers on the Croce d’Aune Pass from where the race will go back from Col Melone.
Route profile GF Sportful Dolomiti Race 2019 Long route.
Route profile GF Sportful Dolomiti Race 2019 Mediofondo route.
Registration Fee GF Sportful Dolomiti Race 2019
The registration fee of the GF Sportful Dolomiti Race includes:
- Personal race number
- Giveaway (a top-of-the-line Sportful cycling jersey)
- Mechanical assistance (excluding the cost of parts)
- Medical assistance along the route
- Feed zones
- Broom wagon service
- Secure bike parking
- Hydration at the finish
- Pasta party at the ice rink
- Sports and shiatsu massage at the ice rink
- Changing rooms, showers and restrooms at the ice rink
- If I have my own MySDAM chip: € 60.00
- If I don’t have a MySDAM chip: € 70.00 (€10 deposit for the chip, of which €5 will be returned afterward)
- If I need a one-day license: € 85.00 (€15 one-day card+ 10 deposit for the chip, of which € 5 will be returned afterward)
Directly at the ice rink (if the event is not sold out) on June 14 and 15, 2019:
- If I have my own MySDAM chip: € 70.00
- If I don’t have a MySDAM chip: € 80.00 (€ 10 deposit for the chip, of which €5 will be returned afterward)
- If I need a one-day license: € 95.00 (€ 15 one-day card+ 10 deposit for the chip, of which € 5 will be returned afterward)
Do you want to participate at GF Sportful, the Granfondo Pinarello and the Prosecco Cycling? Book your room for all the GranFondo and you will get a special offer.
Stay and buffet breakfast starting from 48 euro per person per night (Granfondo Sportful offer). If you wish to book more nights contact us to get the best deal. What are you waiting for riding your bike on the Dolomites?
Info 0439 779547 – email@example.com
For info and subscriptions to the GF Sportful: www.gfsportful.it