Prosecco Cycling 2020 – 27th September on the Prosecco Hills
The granfondo Prosecco Cycling 2020 will take place on 27 September 2020 with starting point from Valdobbiadene passing through the Prosecco Hills of Valdobbiadene, a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Ride along 104.8 kms on the splendid Prosecco hills of Valdobbiadene and Conegliano with passage through the historic villages of Follina, Tarzo and Crevada.
Exciting will be the stretch of dirt road and the Muro di Cà del Poggio, where an area with Prosecco and scampi will be set up for all participants.
There are many rankings and prizes available: the queen ranking, we mean the individual ranking will be drawn up based on the sum of the times of the 4 climbs “Zuel”, “Cà del Poggio”, “Via dei Colli” and “Collalto”, while there will be 12 categories awarded at the arrival of Valdobbiadene. Women will also have great prominence with 3 rankings based on age.
The novelty of Prosecco Cycling 2020 has been defined 4.10, or a new team ranking based on the best average time on the four climbs. It will take into account the average distance of the 4 climbs of Prosecco Cycling of the first 10 members of each team.
Prosecco Cycling – Hotel offer
Our hotel is located in one of the most suitable area for staying overnight and participating in Prosecco Cycling 2020: only 4 kilometers separate the starting point from Hotel Tegorzo.
Registration fee costs € 46.00 per person, while for teams of at least 10 participants the fee is € 41.00 per person.
The hotel offer for Prosecco Cycling 2020 becomes more advantageous for those who want to stay more nights, to acclimatize and discover the area around us, the Unesco Dolomites and the Unesco Prosecco Hills.
For those wishing to stay a few more days there are many beauties to discover:
- Valdobbiadene and the Prosecco hills, recently declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and where there are several truly spectacular bike routes
- Villa Barbaro in Maser, a Palladian villa and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Asolo, the city of 100 horizons
- The Temple of Canova and the Gypsoteca canoviana
- Feltre and its splendid historic center
- The Grappa Massif and the Monumental Ossuary
- Bassano del Grappa with the Ponte degli Alpini
The offer of the Hotel Tegorzo includes:
- Overnight in a 3-star hotel
- Delicious breakfast buffet with sweet and savory
- Early breakfast for Prosecco Cycling participants
- Bike room
The hotel offers a typical restaurant with a seasonal menu, but also with a specific menu for participants in the Sportful Gran Fondo.
Contact us directly to get the best offer: 0439 779547 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Info and news on Prosecco Cycling.